Cloud Readiness Assessment
A cloud readiness assessment shows you how to scare away that big fat expensive server upgrade bill. At no cost or obligation, we’ll come to your office and conduct a thorough review of your computer network, backups and technologies. We’ll analyze how you’re working right now and what areas are giving you the most problems. From there, we’ll show you a simple, cost-effective plan for upgrading your network to the cloud versus the traditional on-premise server and network you currently have.
While there are a ton of benefits to cloud computing, it’s NOT right for every company. Some applications don’t play well in the cloud. You need commercial-grade Internet connectivity, and some functions, like working with big graphics files, are better kept local or the slowness will make you crazy. However, in almost every case, parts of your computer network (functions) can easily be put in the cloud to save you money and give you better service.
Some of the pros of cloud computing are:
- Providing the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere, anytime on any device.
- Delivering instant disaster recovery so you’ll never lose data due to a server crash, virus, hardware failure, disgruntled employee, fire or other data-erasing disasters.
- Eliminating or drastically reducing system crashes, slowness, viruses and other annoying technical problems.
- Have new employees set up within hours instead of days.
- Get 2-3 more years out of the hardware you DO purchase. Traditional PCs require replacement every 3 years, whereas a virtualized desktop can last up to 5 or 6.
Even if you decide NOT to move your network to the cloud, you’ll find the information that we share with you to be extremely valuable and eye-opening as you make future decisions about IT.