Synetek Solutions focuses on delivering Enterprise level IT support & Infrastructure to small to mid-sized companies. Founding business partners started Synetek after several years working in the IT department of both large and small companies, we felt that there was a big difference between the type of IT support and infrastructure that large corporations had available, and the lack of options that small businesses had. Having an entire IT department allowed the big corporations not only to have their IT support and budget under control but also have the ability to think strategically, increase productivity and provide their business with the cutting edge technology, tools and processes that give their company a true competitive advantage over their competition.
With the mission to change this reality for small businesses, Synetek Solutions was born in 2004 and 10 years later we have grown to 20 employees across New Jersey, New York and Texas and our mission has not changed. Below is a summary of some of the services we provide YOU with:
- Managed IT Services: We provide you an entire IT department that will, maintain your entire infrastructure (updates, patches, security), unlimited Help Desk 8-6PM Mon-Fri, Field Technicians, Project Managers, Vendor Management and CIO Level Strategic Planning.
- Cloud Backup & Business Continuity: We backup your entire server infrastructure to a local server and then upload to our Cloud Servers automatically.
- Virtualization & Private Cloud: Lower the total cost of ownership of your IT infrastructure by consolidating your systems with the power of virtualization.
- Voice over IP Telephone Systems: Our GreenLink telephone system allows you to take advantage of the latest advances in Unified Telecommunications.
- Cloud Based Services: Email, Spam Protection, Email Encryption and Archiving all provided from the cloud.
- Custom Application Development: Synetek Solutions offers custom made application development services, for both mobile and desktop, based on your specifications, requirements and type of business.
- Datacenter Services: Have a server or application that must stay running even if you lost power or internet at your location? Consider moving that server to our secure datacenter facility. Synetek can accommodate your application(s), server(s) or your entire infrastructure.